EB-2 Visa Lawyer
Individuals with demonstrated excellence in their field, or those who hold advanced degrees, may be eligible to relocate to and work in the United States on an EB-2 visa. This visa also provides a pathway for workers, their spouse, and any unmarried children under the age of 21 to apply for a green card.
Individuals can qualify for an EB-2 visa in a few different ways. Namely, approval is reserved for workers with an advanced degree—meaning a master’s degree or higher—and a valid job offer from a company in the United States, or for foreign workers who can demonstrate “exceptional ability” in business, science, or the arts, who also hold a valid job offer from a company in the United States.
If you are unsure if you qualify for an EB-2 visa, or if you would like experienced help as you pursue this visa option, the EB-2 visa attorneys at AmLaw Group are ready to put their significant experience to work for you.
Proving an “Exceptional Ability”
While it is fairly easy to determine whether or not someone meets the advanced degree eligibility for an EB-2 visa, determining if someone is considered to have an “exceptional ability” is a bit more complicated. In order to qualify for an EB-2 visa on the grounds of exceptional ability, a person must meet at least three of the following:
- An official degree, diploma, or certificate from an academic institution showing that the foreign national completed studies related to the field of their exceptional ability
- Proof of 10 years of full-time work in the field of their exceptional ability
- A professional license or certification for the field of their exceptional ability
- Proof of being compensated for services performed in the field of their exceptional ability
- Membership in relevant professional associations or organizations
- Proof of professional recognition and/or proof of contributions to the field of their exceptional ability
If you have any questions as to whether or not you qualify for an EB-2 visa, the immigration lawyers at AmLaw Group are ready to help.
Contact an EB-2 Visa Attorney Today for More Information
At AmLaw Group, our EB-2 visa lawyers have helped professionals just like you realize their dreams of living and working in the United States. Call us today at (305) 509-6400, and let us help you take the first step towards relocating to the U.S.