(305) 509-6400 Miami, FL (703) 260-6565 Washington, DC

Immigrating to the US through a family member

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) may grant a green card to foreign nationals given that they have family members who are already U.S. citizens. Individuals may possibly secure a green card if they are:

  • A spouse of a U.S. citizen
  • Single children below 21 years old whose parents are U.S. citizens
  • Parents 21 years or older whose adult children are U.S. citizens
  • Unmarried individuals whose siblings are U.S. citizens
  • Individuals who have been victims of violence or abuse whose family members are U.S. citizens

The USCIS also considers issuing green cards to foreign nationals with immediate U.S. citizen relatives given that they are under a “special family situation.”

The lawyers of the AmLaw Group work for individuals who hope to immigrate to the United States through their immediate family members who are green card holders. We also represent individuals who seek to start a new life in this country. If you are in need of legal advice regarding immigration processes, call us at (305) 509-6400 today to speak to our attorneys about what option may best suit your needs.

Get in touch with the AmLaw Group

Contact Us

Hallandale Beach, FL

AmLaw Group
1920 East Hallandale Beach Boulevard, Suite 501, Hallandale Beach, FL 33009

Get Directions +1 (305) 509-6400

Washington, DC

AmLaw Group
3975 University Dr #340, Fairfax, VA 22030

Get Directions +1 (703) 260-6565

Sitemap|Privacy Policy

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.