(305) 509-6400 Miami, FL (703) 260-6565 Washington, DC

Working in the U.S. with an H-1B Visa

Foreign nationals who believe their job is covered in the “specialty occupation” category may consider applying for an H-1B visa, which can qualify them to work in the United States.

Individuals applying for H-1B visas are initially required to prove a valid employer-employee relationship with the employer wishing to hire the potential visa holder. In addition, interested applicants should have a bachelor’s degree, or other specialty training related to their occupation. A specialty occupations is any profession that typically requires the minimum of a bachelor’s degree or higher to work in. For example, individuals who wish to be employed as teachers, pharmacists, engineers, accountants or information technology professionals may apply for an H-1B visa.

If you are a foreign national applying for an H-1B visa, a lawyer at the AmLaw Group may be able to help you with the application process. Find out how we can assist you by calling (305) 509-6400 to discuss your situation.

0/5 (0 Reviews)
Get in touch with the AmLaw Group

Contact Us

Hallandale Beach, FL

AmLaw Group
1920 East Hallandale Beach Boulevard, Suite 702, Hallandale Beach, FL 33009

Get Directions +1 (305) 509-6400

Washington, DC

AmLaw Group
3975 University Dr #340, Fairfax, VA 22030

Get Directions +1 (703) 260-6565

Sitemap|Privacy Policy