(305) 509-6400 Miami, FL (703) 260-6565 Washington, DC

Green card supporting documents for V nonimmigrant

Nonimmigrant visa, otherwise known as V nonimmigrant, holders or people temporarily in the U.S. for leisure, medical treatment, or business, may want to apply for a green card if their parent or spouse permanently resides in the U.S.

Once the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) consider a nonimmigrant visa holder eligible to apply for a green card, he or she will need to file Form I-485.  The following forms must also be provided:

  • Two pieces of passport-sized pictures
  • Copies of the following: government ID with picture, birth certificate, and passport page
  • Form G-325A
  • Form I-693
  • Form I-94
  • Form I-864
  • Form I-797

Green card applicants with such a status should note that they may be required to fill out other forms and pay applicable fees for the filing process.

Applying for a green card visa is an unfortunately complicated process because so many technical terms and forms become confusing for many first-time applicants. However, if you are in need of a green card, an attorney at AmLaw Group may provide you legal assistance during the filing process to make sure your application is free of errors. Find out how we may work on your behalf today by calling (305) 509-6400.

0/5 (0 Reviews)
Get in touch with the AmLaw Group

Contact Us

Hallandale Beach, FL

AmLaw Group
1920 East Hallandale Beach Boulevard, Suite 501, Hallandale Beach, FL 33009

Get Directions +1 (305) 509-6400

Washington, DC

AmLaw Group
3975 University Dr #340, Fairfax, VA 22030

Get Directions +1 (703) 260-6565

Sitemap|Privacy Policy