(305) 509-6400 Miami, FL (703) 260-6565 Washington, DC

Which Visa, L-1 or EB-1c, is Right for You?

If you are a manager, executive, or employee with specialized knowledge, your employer may want to send you to their U.S. offices. You must obtain a particular type of visa from the U.S. government that will allow to work and live in the U.S. The type of visa you request will depend on many variables, including you and your company’s intentions and the circumstances of your case.

Get in touch with the AmLaw Group

Contact Us

Hallandale Beach, FL

AmLaw Group
1920 East Hallandale Beach Boulevard, Suite 501, Hallandale Beach, FL 33009

Get Directions +1 (305) 509-6400

Washington, DC

AmLaw Group
3975 University Dr #340, Fairfax, VA 22030

Get Directions +1 (703) 260-6565

Sitemap|Privacy Policy

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.